Vegan diet means eating a lot of vegetables and fruits and completely rejecting any kind of animal food. Having lots of nutritious value, it is a diet that most of the people are switching too. To follow a vegan diet is not just easy, you have to chop and prepare a lot of veggies. Usually vegan people eat hummus, fruits, nuts, peas, etc. To make your work easy at home, your requirement is a food processor that assists you in chopping, slicing, shredding and everything. Chopping and grating takes a lot of time and eating it all the time means spending all your time in the kitchen. What you need is the best food processor for vegans to save your time and enjoy cooking.
To get you with a good food processor, we have reviewed and shortlisted 8 best food processors for vegans to make the best vegan recipes for yourself. Not only will it save your time but also make delicious food.
- BEST FOOD PROCESSOR FOR VEGANS REVIEWS
- 1.Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor- Strong blending power
- 2.Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor- Ultimate locking feature
- 3.Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 Pro Food Processor- Multi Directional Timer
- 4.Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor- Powerful and quiet motor
- 5.Oster FPSTFP1355 2-Speed 10-Cup Food Processor- Cheapest food processor
- 6.Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor- Easy to carry and store
- 7.NutriChef NCFP8 Ultra Quiet 600 Watt Powered Electric Processor- Overall protection for motor
- 8.Proctor Silex Durable Food Processor- A mini food processor
- BUYER’S GUIDE
BEST FOOD PROCESSOR FOR VEGANS REVIEWS
|1.Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup||9.8|
|2.Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack & Snap||9.8|
|3.Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 Pro||9.7|
|4.Braun FP3020 12 Cup||9.6|
|5.Oster FPSTFP1355 2-Speed 10-Cup||9.5|
|6.Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup||9.3|
|7.NutriChef NCFP8 Ultra Quiet 600 Watt||9.4|
|8.Proctor Silex Durable||9.3|
1.Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor- Strong blending power
Why should you buy it?
- 720 Watt motor is powerful enough to run for a long time without any hindrance and speed up the processing.
- Working bowl has a capacity upto 14 cups, which is enough to serve a large number of people in a single processing.
- Feeding tube has a wider mouth for proper slicing and dicing of bigger fruits and vegetables.
- Discs and blades made with stainless steel are solid, sharp and fine chop the fruits and vegetables.
- Speed controls and on and off buttons make your tasks easier as you don’t have to go to the main switch everytime.
A multitasking food processor, that is not just beneficial for making vegan dishes. One of the best food processor for vegans, it won’t ever let you down in any way. Having 14 cup working bowls will make your life easier as with larger capacity, you will be able to serve more people. Chopping, kneading, slicing, grating, etc. whatever you want you can do in it. Moreover, it comes with blade and disc attachments made with stainless steel so that they are not prone to rust. But the problem that lies with blades is that they are not adjustable.
Saving a lot of time, it has a 720 Watt motor that is powerful enough to work for a longer time. Having a wider feeding tube means you can even chop and slice larger food items like radish, carrot, etc. Speed and power buttons allow you to adjust the speed and easily switch on and off. Also being dishwasher safe, you can wash all parts except for the motor in a dishwasher. Though quite expensive, one can simply rely on it for its performance. Weighing 18 lbs, you will find it a little heavy.
Though expensive yet effective. It is the best food processor for vegans as you can try out several dishes in them. Moreover, you can simply trust this product as it has a powerful motor that works well. You can try out several recipes from veggies and fruits as it has a larger chute. Serving a larger number of people can be a bit difficult, with a 14 cup assistance you do not have to worry about it. With stainless steel blades, cutting will be efficient as it allows uniformity.
2.Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor- Ultimate locking feature
Why should you buy it?
- Speed controls on the body of the processor will help you to customize the speed of the food processor according to the hardness of the ingredients.
- Assembling the food processor is easy and simple which means you can easily lock the bowl on the surface without twisting it.
- Feeding tube has a wider mouth so that you do not have to chop the veggies or fruits before putting them in the processor.
- 12 cup working bowl allows you to accommodate more ingredients for processing at a time to serve more people.
- Blades made with stainless steel are durable and help in chopping, slicing, shedding, dicing, kneading, pureeing, etc.
No product is just perfect, everything has its own flaws and so has Hamilton. For blades, they used stainless steel to make it strong and durable. But because of blades, food gets stuck at the side of the working bowl. Also reversible discs included just give a perfect outcome. Suitable for beginners, as this processor is user-friendly and allows easy assembling whenever you take it out for use. 12 cup capacity of the working bowls is just a perfect size to serve a large family or we save a small get together. Also the bowl easily fits the processor without even twisting the bowl to fit it in.
Motor is powerful enough with a capacity of 450 Watts which is quite capable for processing of veggies. Wider mouth of the chute will help accommodate larger ingredients so that you don’t have to pre-cut them. Weighing just 6.97 pounds, it is lightweight and a compact design will help you to take it anywhere and store it in a smaller space. Also it has a speed control and a power button for easy adjustment of the speed of the food processor. In addition, the disc is reversible for easy chopping. It is one of the best food processors for vegans.
If you have a good budget for a food processor, this is the best food processor for vegans to look for. Motor is powerful enough for processing fruits and vegetables. Stainless steel blades are solid and prevent rust. Being BPA free, this product is more reliable to use for vegan diets. A larger mouth will save a lot of time as you do not have to chop anything before processing. Moreover, it is suitable for serving a larger family.
3.Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 Pro Food Processor- Multi Directional Timer
Why should you buy it?
- Timer of the processor allows you to do other work while you are processing vegan food.
- Super wider feeding tube reduces your work of pre-chopping fruits and vegetables as it can fit a great amount.
- Included 3 blades and 5 multifunctional discs will help you to finely chop the ingredients for perfect presentation.
- Heavy duty motor speeds up the work and makes for efficient working so that you do not spend much time in the kitchen.
- Storage box included will help you to keep all the parts in the box and safely store it till the next use.
A good food processor for making all vegan recipes will help you try several dishes out of fruits and vegetables. Moreover the blade and disc is really sharp for getting a perfect size ingredients after chopping. After setting up a food processor and putting the ingredients on the food processor, you can do other work as there is a timer on it. Blades will go on working for long as they are made durable and stronger. It allows consistent mixing and pureeing of various ingredients.
This item is not difficult to deal with and use too. It is planned so that its cutting edge works quick and you can without much of a stretch supplant them and change them whichever work you need, either cutting or hacking or destroying, anything. In addition, it has a 12 cup limit which is actually a gigantic sum, stand by, it implies now we can mastermind supper for large evening gatherings inside almost no time. Considering its benefits, we believe you are definitely going to like this good food processor for vegans.
One of the best food processors for vegans, you need to know that it has criticism but more of benefits. Powerful motor upto 1200 Watt is definitely easing your work as it has several benefits to serve. Moreover it has a larger bowl capacity to make more food at one time. With this food processor, vegan , making vegan meals can be easier and fun. And along with a larger working bowl, there is also a smaller bowl for preparing for less people. Getting a storage box with it makes a space for your food processor.
4.Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor- Powerful and quiet motor
Why should you buy it?
- Flexibility attained, it is an all rounder food processor which means it is useful for any ingredient.
- Motor having a power 600 Watt can go upto 900 Watts designed for bigger performance.
- Stainless steel makes the processor stronger and durable so that you don’t have to change it again after years.
- Working bowls have a larger capacity to hold for making food at a greater amount at a time.
- Includes a juicer and chopper along with 7 blades attachment for you to make juice without a juicer.
Being incredibly built, it is simply the best food processor for vegans as it has several attachments to try out new recipes. Making vegan food involves a lot of time thus to save your time this food processor will be very useful. For you to have fresh juices and vegetables, it has a chopper and a juice aside. Very expensive in comparison to other products in the list but that is because of a reason. They used german engineering to make it durable and hard, worth its value. Weighing a little less than a few other products as it weighs 9.80 lbs.
Having a powerful motor of 600 Watts, you can increase it upto 900 Watts. Vegan recipes mean lots of vegetables. And vegetables require chopping, thus increased effort and time. But a 12 cup capacity working bowl is definitely making your work faster and effortless. Suitable for making lots of food, you can serve a lot of people at a time. Consisting of 7 blades with the processor permits quick cutting. But you may require to change the blades after some time due to it getting blunt after several uses. Also for the assurance of safety, it has a feature that it will not move unless the lid is properly covered. You can work calmly as the motor won’t make any noise to annoy.
Looking for a food processor is now an easier task as it doesn’t involve much hard work. Also it does not consume much electricity. Not too much but a little expensive product, you can trust it to meet all your needs. When we say it is the best food processor for vegan diets, we mean it. With fewer criticisms and more advantages, it will be helpful to you at your kitchen work. Once you have accomplished all the tasks, you will be provided with easy storage.
5.Oster FPSTFP1355 2-Speed 10-Cup Food Processor- Cheapest food processor
Why should you buy it?
- Motor is powerful enough to quickly and effectively chop all fruits and vegetables for you to save time.
- All parts of a food processor except for the motor are safe to wash in a dishwasher.
- 10 cup capacity working bowl is fairly enough to serve a good number of people at a single run.
- Including a dough blade will somehow make your work easier as you can make your own fresh pizzas at home.
- Through 2 speed controls, you can keep a control on the speed of the food processor according to the food you are preparing.
Believe it or not, it is one of the best food processors for vegans at the lowest price and maximum benefits. Having said that, like any other food processor, it also has few disadvantages. 500 Watt power is enough for you to chop and grind properly at a faster pace and with better efficiency. Though the motor is loud that can annoy you, you can save your time. Some foods take time to process like nut butter, but this works greatly for a longer time without any halt. All parts in a food processor other than a motor are washable in a dishwasher.
Having a capacity of 10 cups, the working bowl is able to accommodate a good amount of food. Also you can make nut butter and hummus in a greater quantity. Also, what is more to it is the speed control to let you control the speed according to your preparation of food. Blades made with stainless steel work amazingly with the food processor. Sharp enough to cut through any food, they are durable. Also the food processor itself is made with a stainless steel which makes it sturdy and long lasting. One can rely on it for its portability as it is lightweight. In addition, its compact design lets you store it anywhere.
If you are thinking of buying the best food processor for vegans at a lower price and maximum benefits, then this is it. Considering such a low price within which it has given maximum benefits, we believe it is a great food processor for quality. Be its motor, that is powerful enough or the capacity of the working bowl, it gives a competition. If you wish to buy a food processor mainly for chopping or slicing and not for shredding it is a perfect food processor for your family. Moreover, it allows you to prepare food for your large family. Not to forget, you can make your own pizza dough in it as it includes a dough maker. Amazing performance by it makes this food processor quite popular among people.
6.Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor- Easy to carry and store
Why should you buy it?
- Plastic material makes this food processor lightweight yet powerful thus it is highly durable.
- Capacity of a working bowl is fine enough to fill up a good amount of ingredients thus making food in large quantities.
- Stainless steel blades are highly durable along with being sharp for chopping all ingredients in the processor.
- Being powerful, the motor makes your work easier in the kitchen regarding day-to-day preparation of vegan foods.
- Feeding tube with a wider mouth allows you to put in a large quantity of the ingredients at a time.
Yet another product from Cuisinart, you can trust us when we say it is one of the greatest food processors for vegans. Average pricing makes it even more amazing as you get many features at this price. Easy to work with the food processor, as it has a great user interface. Only problem that lies with the build is that few people may face problems with assembling the product for the first time. But other than that, it will definitely impress you with its features. While taking it from one place to another, you won’t find it heavy. Easier to work in the kitchen, this food processor will do several jobs for you in preparation for cooking.
Featuring stainless steel blades are really sharp to cut through any fruits and vegetables. Including a working bowl with 8 cup capacity lets you prepare yours and your family’s food in less time. What’s more with the bowl is that once locked prevents any kind of leakage from the processor. Made with plastic, the frame is strong but you need to be careful near fire. As plastic gets melted if you keep it closer to the fireplace. In addition to its benefits, you can add that the motor is strong and gives outstanding performance.
With so many great features, this product is easy to use once you have completed the assembling. Coming at an average price, this is a good food processor for making vegans food. In addition to its working capacity, the bowls have an ultra locking feature to prevent the food from coming out. Not facing any difficulty in cleaning this product, it will easily take the little space in your kitchen. Also you can rely on its build quality as they made it with plastic and blades with stainless steel.
7.NutriChef NCFP8 Ultra Quiet 600 Watt Powered Electric Processor- Overall protection for motor
Why should you buy it?
- Along with being powerful, the motor included is ultra quiet that makes your work fun rather than irritating you.
- With 6 blade attachments included, you can trust this processor when it comes to some serious chopping.
- As all the parts of this food processor are removable, you can conveniently detach and wash it.
- Holding up to a capacity of 2 litres is enough for you to prepare food at a time and serve your guests.
- Provides protection to the motor so that it doesn’t overheat and makes a way for a new food processor.
To start with the motor, which is not just powerful but also ultra quiet. It has a protection against overheating that means your food processor goes on for a longer time. You may not be worried about the effectiveness of the motor for the food processor. In addition, it comes with a disc and 6 blade attachment for serving several purposes. For some serious chopping, what is important is the blade which you get well. Chopping with hands takes a lot of time and why just buy a chopper when a food processor does the same work along with several other tasks.
Several people complain about the detachment of food processors but you won’t definitely face the problem here. As they designed it in a way that the consumers can easily detach it in a short span and cleans it easily after preparing food. Also its working bowls are able to fill upto 12 cups dry ingredients and 9 cup wet ingredients so you solve the problem of preparing large food in the kitchen. Overall, this product is fun and simple to work with, and you will definitely enjoy your cooking time.
Best food processor for vegans is no more difficult to find. If you are looking for food preparations for vegans, then it is definitely worth considering. Specifically mentioning its ultra quiet feature as they say, your working in the kitchen won’t be irritating. Motor is also powerful along with being quiet. To get a good food processor for vegans, it is not always important to spend so much money because you get similar features. And with this product, you won’t face any such problem.
8.Proctor Silex Durable Food Processor- A mini food processor
Why should you buy it?
- Specially designed for easy handling and assisting the users with the daily preparation of the food.
- A mini food processor is something that you can even keep in the corner of the compartment of the kitchen as it does not require much space.
- Removable parts of the processor make a way for an easy cleaning for the user.
- Get for yourself the smoothest puree with the speed controls on this food processor.
- Lightweight products can be carried to any place and similarly you can take it with you as it just weighs 1 pound.
Designed keeping in mind smaller families, they specially made it small for daily utility as well as easy cleaning. All the parts are removable that lets you keep this processor clean after every use. In addition, the parts are dishwasher safe except for a motor. One can simply rely on it for its portability and storage as it does not acquire much space in your kitchen compartment.
Powerful enough to keep going, it has speed controls that provide a smoother texture to the vegetable puree. Made with plastic, the processor is strong and powerful. But not everyone likes the design, some may feel the design to be cheap.Capacity of 1.5 cups makes this working bowl for preparing food in small batches. Additionally, the blades that are made with stainless steel are sharp enough to cut any vegetables in a fine ratio. A great food processor for vegans, this food processor will be really helpful for you if you are thinking of getting a cheap and small processor for chopping.
If you live alone in an apartment and find cooking difficult, then this food processor is a savior. One of the best food processors for vegans food, you can get this for a single person’s use. Not just that, you can also get this even if you have a small family as it helps you in daily tasks. Not requiring much space, you can fix it anywhere without thinking twice. In addition, you can carry it with you on your vacations if you wish to cook there.
Some Vegan Meals You Can Prepare With The Help Of A Food Processor
- Chickpea cookies
- Basil pesto Pasta
- Fruit cake
Tips For Cleaning Food Processors After Preparing Vegan Dishes
Your food processor may smell or get dirty after the preparation of vegan food. Here are some tips that will help you to clean the food processor after you have completed your work.
- Carefully detach all the parts of the food processor after you have done your work. This will help in proper cleaning.
- Not all parts are dishwasher safe like its motor. For that you need a clean cloth for wiping any stains of food left on the processor.
- Wash it with a soda if it smells even after washing with water. So that next time you prepare anything it doesn’t stink of stale vegetables or fruits.
- To clean the tube properly, you can use a brush so that nothing is left inside it. Not all the parts get cleaned with hands.
- Once you have cleaned, keep it for drying to prevent bacterias. ALso if you keep your wet food processor, that may smell or leave some marks.
Features To Look For The Best Food Processor For Vegans
If you are going to buy the best food processor for vegans, then you need to be careful about the features that a food processor must have for proper working.
- Motor power- More powerful your motor, the greater will be its running capacity. A stronger motor assists you in processing ingredients at a faster speed. Moreover there are some green leafy veggies and fruits that take some time to process. Also it works for a longer time without any interruption.
- Capacity- By capacity, we mean the amount of ingredients that a working bowl can handle. If you expect to serve vegan food to a larger number of people, then you require a bowl with a better capacity that is 8 or more than 8 cups. But if there are fewer vegan diet followers, then it will work fine with even 5 or 6 cups. What you should not forget is that a food processor for vegans is also usable for preparing other recipes too.
- Feeding tubes- When buying a food processor, you should not forget that your food processor has a wider feeding chute. As you have to slice and chop fruits and vegetables that may be larger in size, a feeding tube with a larger mouth will help. Nowadays, many food processors come with a larger mouth.
- Blades- Nowadays, most food processors feature blades made with stainless steel to make them solid and durable. For proper slicing, dicing and chopping, you require blades that are sharp enough for cutting veggies uniformly or making your nut butter smoother. If you are thinking of buying food processors that are costlier than you will find more blade attachments. But if you have a tight budget, there will be fewer attachments.
- Price- Before getting a food processor, the first thing to consider when buying a food processor is the price. Some may have tight budgets while some are ready to spend more. Food processors at high price usually are easier to find as they have more number of attachments and features. But yes, you don’t have to be disheartened because you can easily get a food processor at a lower price. For that you need to go through various products.
- Locking feature- For a food processor that does not spill of what’s inside of it, you must look for food processors that have an ultimate lock system. There must be a proper sealing so that your food doesn’t splash out and destroys your kitchen. Furthermore, it increases one more task of cleaning.
- Functions- Being a follower of vegan, we expect that you are buying a food processor for daily use. On the off chance that you need a machine that would permit you to try different things with a wide scope of plans that incorporate smoothies and wellbeing drinks, at that point consider a machine that helps in preparation of maximum food. And also because vegan diet is a wider term which includes thousands of recipes to eat and drink.
1.What are some of the best food processors for vegans to look for?
Some of the best food processors for vegans that are in a budget and also have necessary functions are-
Hamilton Beach Food processor
Nutrichef ultra quiet food processor
Cuisinart elementor 8 cup Food processor
Kitchen aid Food Processor, 8 cups
Ninja Professional Food Processor
2.Why do we need a food processor when blenders can perform similar functions?
Definitely blenders do perform some similar functions like a food processor but not everything that a food processor can do. A blender can’t assist you in few tasks in the kitchen like dicing and chopping. The major task that a blender does is pureeing while a food processor is suitable for all functions. Be it dicing, chopping, etc. with several discs and blades you can do it all.
3.Is there any attachment to a food processor for taking out juices?
While most of the food processors do have a separate juicer for taking fresh depending on the capacity of the working bowl. And if they don’t have any, you can use a grinder for taking juices and serving your family.
4.Why is it important to have a good motor along with speed buttons?
First, you require speed changers for adjusting the speed of the food processor depending on the type of foods you are preparing. Secondly, you need a powerful motor as you prepare vegan food because that requires much time for proper chopping of some vegetables. So for proper working, you need an efficient motor.
5.Is it important to have many attachments with the food processors for vegans?
It is always better to have more attachments or blades with your food processor. Though while making nut butter, blades are not an important issue. But vegan diets include a variety. So you don’t know what food requires which blades.
6.Is there any difference about food processors for vegans?
No, there is no major difference between food processors for vegans and any other. You all know that all food processors are multitasking, you can prepare anything in it. But what is important for the best food processor for vegans is better blades and easy cleaning. Better blades would chop and grate better. And easy cleaning because making vegan food may tire you after continuous processing.
Getting a food processor can be a hectic task as you need to look for various food processors that meet all your requirements. Though all food processors are multitasking, only a few will make your life easier by saving your time and providing the best outcomes. Usually before buying a food processor, it is important that your food processor has all important features. Now having said that, one thing you must know that a food processor for vegans is no different but one thing for you to consider is the quality of blades.
Now to reduce some of your stress, we have tried to make your work a little easier. In this article, you can find 8 Best food processors for vegans, which you can go through. Comparing, benefits and its disadvantages of these products will help you in deciding for yourself the best food processor for yourself. We have made a list with few expensive and more inexpensive food processors. These products have what you need for a processor. Helping you make your mind for the next time you go to buy a food processor, we hope it will be helpful for you.